Sunday, November 20, 2016

Birthday Night Out

After being anxious to the point of an upset stomach the big day was here. My birthday night out with friends. We dropped the girls off at my moms after my friend Miki got here. She came from out of town and I was super excited to see her! We met some other friends for dinner. Then we picked up another friend and stopped by Target! I love Target. After that we came home to get ready and a third friend came by so she could ride in our van. We picked up a fourth friend (my husband was awesome to chauffeur us around) and headed to Lux. We hung out there for about an hour. I'm doing a no soda challenge so instead of my usual rum and coke I had a whisky sour. Yum! Then it was off to vertex to dance all night! I had a blast, everyone got along and I laughed so much! I got so many steps in! We went to Jays Diner for some food and finally got home at 4:30am. Good thing I didn't have to work! That's wake up time lol
And this is why I get frustrated with my anxiety. I was making myself physically ill with how anxious I was getting and it's always all for nothing.

No comments: